The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Free Download
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Download is an open-world action RPG video game published and developed by Bethesda Softworks. On September 20, 1996, the second game in the Elder Scrolls series was launched. When it was released, it was a commercial and critical success. On July 9, 2009, the game was made available for free download from the Bethesda website to commemorate the franchise’s fifteenth anniversary. Like the other Elder Scrolls games, game events take place on the fictitious continent of Tamriel, where the player can travel between High Rock and Hammerfell counties.
The player, as in other Elder Scrolls games, is not required to follow quest lines or take on predefined character roles, allowing them to play the game as they see appropriate.The game has over 15,000 cities, towns, villages, and character dungeons to explore, providing the player with several alternatives when it comes to purchasing a house.
Aside from exploring the realm, the player can join guilds, orders, and religions, each with its own set of quests and responsibilities. Joining and donating to these groups will help the player to advance in the game world, influencing how NPCs and other factions see the player. The ability of the player to create his own spells using the game’s talisman creation system, which is unlocked by joining the Mages Guild, is a unique feature of Daggerfall.
By allowing the player to create custom spells with different effects, the game will automatically generate the magic cost of the spell based on the strength of the chosen effects. The capacity to enchant equipment is similar to spelling establishment. A player can form or join a number of teams. Players can even transform into a vampire, werewolf, or pig-man.
In close combat, the fighting system in The Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall Free download employs mouse movement to control the direction and effect of weapon movement. The Demon Daedra, who can make passage through these worlds difficult, is the most powerful of these foes in Daggerfall. To complete the game, the player must visit at least 6-8 of the game’s 47 explorable places.Daggerfall is located in Iliac Bay, between the counties of High Rock and Hammerfell. The Emperor has personally requested that the player be transported here.
The player aims to accomplish two objectives: First, the player must release the spirit of King Lysandus from his earthly confinement. Second, the player must discover what happened to a letter sent by the Emperor to the previous Daggerfall Queen. The letter explains that Lysandus’ mother, Nolvaga, knows where Mantilla is, which is the key to resurrecting the first numidium, a strong bronze golem.
The Emperor wants his spy to force Nulfaga to divulge the location of Mantella so that the blades can continue repairing the Numidium in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall download. The message ended up in the hands of an Orc named Gortworg after a series of setbacks and uncertainty. Gortworg contacts Mannimarco, the King of Worms (Necromancer leader), because he has no idea what a Mantella is.
During this time, Underking, who had previously destroyed Numidium I owing to Tiber Septim’s abuse of it, heals deep within High Rock Cemetery after using so much energy on destroying it the first time. To deliver Mantella to anybody, the player must first murder the killer king Lysandus and put his ghost to rest. After discovering this, the player must take the Tiber Septim totem from King Gothryd of Daggerfall and release Mantella from Aetherius. The player then has six options for dealing with Mantella.
The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall Free Pc Features:
- If a player gives Mantella to Underking, he absorbs his strength, goes into eternal rest, and creates a large “magic-free” area around him.
- If Gortworg was victorious, he used Numidium to destroy the imperial forces and the “Kings of the Gulf”, the rulers of the various provinces of Eliak Bay. The Underking arrives shortly after to permanently destroy the first Numidium, losing his life in the process. Then Gortworg managed to create Orsinium, the kingdom of Orcs.
- If the Blades were to win, they could recreate the first Numidium and use it to defeat the Bay Kings and Orcs, as well as unite all Tamriel provinces under the Empire again.
- If any of the kings of the Gulf won, that king would use the first Numidium to defeat all the other kings before Underking himself destroyed him.
- If Manimarco receives Mantilla, he uses her to become a god.
- Another ending, as shown in the Daggerfall Chronicles Strategy Guide and elsewhere, is planned by Bethesda, but is not achievable in the game: if the player activates Mantella while possessing his Totem (Numidium controller), then Numidium will kill the player, lose control, and be destroyed by the forces The empire.
- Windows Operating System
- Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10
- Processor Intel® Pentium® D or AMD™ Athlon™ 64 X2
- Video NVIDIA® GeForce; 6800 (256 MB) or ATI™ Radeon™ X1600 Pro (256 MB) or better
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Storage 8 GB HD space
- Internet Broadband Internet connection
- Input Keyboard and mouse
- Resolution 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution
Also check The Elder Scrolls: Arena Free download
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Download Instructions:
- Click the Download button below.
- Wait 5 seconds and then click the blue “Download Now” button. Now let the download start and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game finishes downloading, right-click on the .zip file and click “Extract to game (to do this, you need to have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the folder and run the exe application.
- Enjoy and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you miss the dll errors, install all programs in the folder