Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Double Agent Download PC
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Double Agent download is the name of two stealth adventure video games developed and published by Ubisoft. Third Echelon is a series endorsed by American novelist Tom Clancy that follows the character of Sam Fisher, an operative in the NSA’s Black Operations Division. In October 2006, Double Agent was released for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. In November 2006, the Wii and Microsoft Windows versions were launched. In March 2007, the PlayStation 3 version was launched.
The game was supposed to be released in March 2006, but Ubisoft pushed it back to October 2006 to allow for extra development time. Following the revelation of fiscal 2006 first quarter results, Ubisoft said that Double Agent will be returned for at least one month in order to enhance third quarter 2006 revenue.
For the first time, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent TM plays a double agent spy in the highly anticipated sequel to this year’s 2005 game. Take on the roles of a vicious mystery agent and a terrorist, where your choices regarding who to betray and who to defend affect the result of the game. Splinter Cell Double Agent by Tom Clancy As a double factor, experience life’s never-ending stress and terrible decisions.
Comfort, murder, sabotage, and treachery are all options. All for the sake of protecting the innocent. How far will you go to gain your adversary’s trust? As the covert activist Sam Fisher, you must infiltrate and eliminate a wicked terrorist organization from inside. You must carefully consider the repercussions of his conduct. He kills a lot of terrorists and blows away your cover. Millions will perish as a result of hesitation. Do whatever it takes to achieve your job, but make sure you get out alive.
The narratives of the two versions of the game differ. Many of the same sites are shared, but with entirely different layout and in a different sequence.Sam Fisher is dealing with the tragic death of his daughter in a drunk driving accident prior to the events of Splinter Cell: Essentials. But he won’t have much time to grieve since he’s about to go on a covert operation to infiltrate a terrorist organization located in the United States. This new assignment thrusts Fisher into a new and deadly gray area, where the boundary between good and evil is blurred even more than Fisher is accustomed to, and thousands of innocent lives are at stake.
Sam Fisher and junior field agent John Hodge were flown to Iceland in September 2007 to investigate suspicious behavior at a geothermal power facility, which was also John’s training assignment. Colonel Irving Lambert visits him onboard a V-22 Osprey after thwarting a terrorist missile assault in which Hodge was killed, with awful news: Sarah Fisher, Sam’s only daughter, has died after being driven over by a drunk driver. He has retired from active duty due to sadness.
Lambert hires him as a casual coverage client in the hopes that this will help him refocus. The NSA commits many bank robberies and killings in order to prove that Fisher is a member of the John Brown Army (JBA), a national terrorist group. The CIA intends to transfer him to Ellsworth Prison in Kansas, where he is housed in the same cell block as Jimmy Washington, a member of the JBA, and he begins excavating an escape tunnel. Fisher is welcomed into the JBA in February 2008 after assisting Washington in his escape.
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Double Agent Download Features:
- Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Double Agent and Derivative Story – Play both sides and decide between NSA enemies and terrorist targets. You choose who should support your priorities and who should undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to strikingly different endings.
- Upgradeable Weapons and Gadgets – As you progress, you gain access to upgraded weapon and gadget models, such as enhanced night vision, based on your preferences and secret abilities.
- Real Double Agent Tactics – Use realistic tactics based on testimonies from real secret agents to sabotage enemy plans.
- Don’t blow your cover: steal, destroy, kill and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and earn the trust of the terrorists.
- A world of international espionage: Move from Shanghai and Cozumel to the same United States, as New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorist agenda of destruction.
- New extreme game situations: carry out your missions underwater in the middle of an iceberg, in a hugely blind sandstorm or even shrouded in dust and smoke.
Splinter Cell Double Game Play:
- Compatible operating system: Microsoft Windows® XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3 GHz or AMD Athlon 3000 (Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 3.5 GHz recommended) – Game optimized for computers with two processors.
- System memory: 1 GB or more (1.5 GB recommended)
- Video card: DirectX 9.0c compliant, 128MB Shader 3.0 video card (256MB preferred) (see compatibility list *)
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible (recommended by EAX) – A PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live is required for Dolby Digital audio.
- DirectX version: DirectX® 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 8GB of available hard drive space
- Multiplay – A broadband connection with a download speed of 128 Kbps or faster
* Supported Video Cards at Retail Release: Single Controller: ATI X1300 / X1600 / X1800 / X1900, NVIDIA 6200/6600/6800/7300/7600/7800/7900 | Multiplayer: ATI X1600 / X1800 / X1900, NVIDIA 6600/6800/7300/7600/7800/7900
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Double Agent download pc game