European Ship Simulator Free Download Full Version Pc
European Ship Simulator free download was developed and published under the Excalibur logo. This game was released on November 4, 2016. In European Ship Simulator Remastered, you must drive 8 fantastic ships and explore some of the famous European ports including Rostock, Gibraltar Bay, Dover, etc. This game contains bigger ships, like small ships. Each boat is different and must be handled accordingly. All boats have different controls and have different accelerations and speeds. This game has a detailed mission editor that will allow you to adjust the height of the wave. This game has a dynamic weather system that includes rain, snow and sun.
The European Ship Simulator Download Free Full Version features realistic water physics and has 20 challenging missions, this brand new ship that must bring together six of the most active ports in Europe, where you can drive a variety of ships between Calais, Dover, Rostock, Rotterdam, Hamburg and Gibraltar . Sail on a passenger ferry, locomotive, bulk carrier, fishing boat, large ocean cruise, LNG tank, cargo container, or speedboat on many different missions. With a realistic environment and highly detailed ports, it’s hard to know where reality ends and where the begins.
European Ship Simulator download for pc , modestly attractive ship for luxury cruises. Captain eight highly detailed ships, battle realistic water physics and get an overview of the game, get eight highly detailed ships and explore famous European ports such as Dover, Rostock and the Bay of Gibraltar. Large ships will traverse the waves with enormous force, but small ships will sway back and forth creating a great experience in trying to fight realistic water physics. Each boat is handled differently, some with different controls to master, while others can have a big difference in acceleration and speed. Each ship has a highly detailed bridge to explore in First Person mode.
European Ship Simulator Free download first version was released in 2006 and was titled Ship Simulator 2006. The user can manage multiple ships, including a water taxi in Rotterdam, a container ship, and even an ominous Titanic RMS, in different weather conditions and in three ports from real life, which are islands Rotterdam, Hamburg, and Thailand; Fourth Harbor, New York City was later released as a free download. The game element is added to the simulation through forty “missions” that must be completed as quickly or accurately as possible. Additions to the game include new locations worldwide from cold Antarctica to the warm island of Bora Bora, as well as new ships (including officially licensed Greenpeace ships)) The most realistic weather, dynamic and water systems.
Most ships are also part of Ship Selection. Ship Simulator 2006/2008 cruise ship “Ocean Star” is included, except for changing external colors and renaming “Orient Star”. Ships have more usable and more realistic controls, unlike Ship Simulator 2008, where only whistles, perspectives, push, rudder and push (if possible on board) can be used, although you can listen to the ship’s radio but not send calls . The dynamics and physics of Ship Simulator Extremes have also been improved. Also, unlike Ship Simulator 2008, you can launch lifeboats / motorboats from a suitable ship. After a growing membership campaign from the fan base, VSTEP agreed to include Dover and Calais (in one setting)
European Ship Simulator Download can also design their own missions and share them with others, the game has a built-in scenario editor to create new tasks. Ship Simulator 2008 was released in July 2007 in Germany and the UK. It contains seven ports and eight open marine environments. This version also contains waves, weather, day / night transfers, damage to ships, new ships, and ships. There are six new ships. Giant carrier, Solent’s ferry, large ocean shuttle, new patrol boat, and two new locomotives. There is also a professional ship simulator. Titanic has also undergone some minor changes, for example a second-class ladder and a stern section are viewable, and the original ships have also been updated. Free additions were reported to be available, including hovercrafts, jet skis, barges, enhanced physics, and possibly another environment.
European Ship Simulator free download for pc is a recently released simulation game and it is the first ship game created with all DLC and new modes developed by this game and published by igg-games for all available games . On eight highly detailed ships, explore famous European ports, including Dover, Rostock, and the Gulf of Gibraltar. Large ships will traverse the waves with enormous force, but small ships will sway back and forth creating a great experience in trying to fight realistic water physics. Each boat is handled differently, some with different controls to master, while others can have a big difference in acceleration and speed. Each ship has a highly detailed bridge to explore in First Person mode. It has a detailed mission editor that allows players to adjust the height of the waves, create a set of triggers, and generate AI ships. This game is an essential product for the development team and will continue to be supported after release with new updates and DLC.
European Ship Simulator Download Features:
- Impressive simulation game.
- Captain 8’s ships are very detailed.
- Explore six of the best European ports like Rostock.
- I have bigger boats and smaller boats.
- You need to manage different ships accordingly.
- I have a dynamic climate system.
- I have realistic water physics.
- I have 20 difficult situations.
- Mission Editor – Create tasks that lead to changes in wind speed, weather effects, and objectives
- Mission mode: play individual challenges and improve your time and score to earn rewards
- Boats: Includes a fishing boat, container ship, carrier, and ocean cruise.
- Ports: Calais, Dover, Rostock, Rotterdam, Hamburg and Gibraltar.
- Weather: An ever-changing variety of weather conditions, from bright sunny days to windy dark nights with lightning and sound effects.
- Physics: Fight against realistic water physics to maintain control of the pot
- Fill the gap: the first real ship simulation product on the market in four years
- Continuous Updates – The only live simulation product active on the market that will benefit from regular content updates and DLC packages in the future
- Content: a text in the game written in conjunction with a qualified British maritime navigation officer to ensure
European Ship Simulator Free Download Game Play:
- Operating system: Windows Vista / 7/8 (all operating system must be 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i3 2.6 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics with 1GB of VRAM (DX11 compatible – Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 / ATI Radeon 6900 or higher)
- DirectX: version 11
- Hard Drive: 2,700 MB of available space