Total War Saga: Thrones Of Britannia Free Download Pc Game
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia free download pc game is a Strategy video game developed by Creative Assembly and published by Sega, released on May 3, 2018 for Microsoft Windows. The game was brought to MacOS and Linux by Feral Interactive on May 24, 2018 and June 7, 2018. It is the twelfth game in the Total War video game series. The game takes place in the British Isles, 878 AD. C. There are ten playable factions, including Wessex, Mercia, Circenn, Mide, Gwined and Danelaw.
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Game history:
Like its predecessors, the Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is both a turn-based strategy and a real-time tactical game. The game takes place on the islands of Great Britain and Ireland after Alfred the Great defeated the Viking invaders. Players take control of various factions, including Viking, British and Anglo-Saxon clans, and compete against each other to be the new king. In the game, players command different military units and move them on the map. They can also fund research for new projects, recruit and manage new characters for their cause, and engage in diplomacy with other factions.
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia free download pc game is the first game in the Total War Saga series, which was developed by Creative Assembly to be a shorter but more focused Total War game, focusing on a certain period of time in history, rather than a epoch. According to Mike Simpson, the series’ director, the Saga series aims to “put defined geographical areas under a microscope” with “a strong cultural accent and flavor”. Initially, the game was scheduled to be released on April 19, 2018, but Creative Assembly delayed the game’s release until May 3, 2018 to allow additional time to polish the game.
A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
It is 878 AD, the besieged English king Alfred the Great organized a heroic defense at the Battle of Edington and mitigated the Viking invasion. Punished, but not yet broken, the lords of the Nordic warriors settled in Britain. For the first time in almost 80 years, the earth is in a fragile state of peace.
In this thin island, the kings of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales feel that a moment of change is approaching; a moment of opportunity. There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be changes in wealth that will become a legend, in a saga that seeks the rise of one of the greatest nations in history.
Kings will rise. One will reign.
Thrones of Britannia is an independent Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia that will challenge you to rewrite a critical moment in history, one that will define the future of modern Britain. With ten playable factions, you must build and defend a kingdom for the glory of the Anglo-Saxons, Gaelic clans, Welsh tribes or Viking settlers. Forge alliances, manage thriving settlements, build armies and start conquest campaigns on the most detailed Total War map to date.
Choose your strategy
The Great Campaign of Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia free download pc game offers several routes to glorious victory; Aggressively expand your territory by force of arms, gain fame through construction, advanced technology and influence, or complete a series of unique objectives based on the history of the chosen faction. Once completed, stand for a significant challenge at the end of the game and the final condition of victory.
Explore and conquer the British Isles
From the snow-capped mountains of Scotland to the orchards and meadows of Kent, turn the fog of war and discover the vastness of Britain’s Anglo-Saxons. Various cities, towns and rural environments inspire a number of different environments on the battlefield. Experiment with the strategic opportunities offered by recently captured minor settlements. Accelerate the trade routes of your enemies and get them out of strong and defensible positions.
The lord of the Viking war or Anglo-Saxon king, defines his legend
Each faction will face a series of unique events and branching dilemmas, often based on authentic historical events and issues of the time. Go on Viking expeditions, manage the Anglo-Saxon peasant economy, each faction feels and plays differently. Create unique roles for your king and nobles, customize their impact by making meaningful decisions about their development, and determine how their story will unfold.
‘Classic’ Total War gameplay refined
- It includes many updates to the basic mechanics of Total War, such as provinces, politics, technology, recruitment, dilemmas, and more, designed to make your experience more engaging and meaningful.
- Playable factions, cultures and kings:
- Thrones of Britannia will include ten playable factions, from five cultures, with a summary below.
Anglo-Saxons – West Seaxe and Mierce
When Roman rule ended in England, the new kingdoms of Germanic origin merged into the counties that are now known as Northumbria, Mercia, Wessex, Essex, Sussex, East Anglia and Kent. The peoples of these regions became collectively known as the Anglo-Saxons.
The leader of the faction: King Alfred
- Being the dominant Anglo-Saxon kingdom of southern England, the forces of the West Seaxe, or Wessex in modern English, were the main resistance of the island against the incursions of the Great Pagan Army. From the capital Winchester, Wessex conquered lands in Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Essex and even Mercia. Alfred’s tenacious defense against the Danish invasion laid the groundwork for Wessex to unite England under a single ruler for the first time in 927 AD.
Leader of the faction: Ceowulf
From their capital, Tamworth, the Kings of Mierce, now known as Merica, ruled the area now known as the Midlands. At its peak, Mierce stretched from Northumbria in northern England to Kent, Sussex and Wessex in the south. In 877 AD, the Great Pagan Army seized the eastern part of the kingdom to form Danelaw, or East Engle.
Gaels – Mide and Circenn
- Gaelic culture originally developed in Ireland, and its society was built around a system of clans and chiefs. In Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia pc game free download They attacked and traded with Roman settlements, and in 878 AD. they had expanded from Ireland to inhabit much of Scotland.
- Under the influence of the Vikings, some warriors settled in the Gaelic countries, becoming Norwegians. Scottish Gaelic would absorb the paintings to become the White Kingdom, essentially establishing the model of modern Scotland.
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Free Download Full with Trainer
The leader of the faction: King Flann Sinna
- Mide is located in the heart of Ireland. Not only geographically, but also politically, intellectually and spiritually. Many High Kings have risen from Mide, and its current leader, Flann Sinna, aspires to this title.
- With many Irish factions nearby, Mide is able to unite disparate clans and usher in an era of Irish prosperity. However, the threats are never far away … The Vikings of Dyflin have settled in the east and their power and influence are growing. Will Mide strive to keep the peace uneasy? Do the clans unite in a war against these northern settlers? Or do you find another way to supremacy?
Fraction leader: Áed mac Cináeda
- Circenn was originally a painter, but over time he became more strongly influenced by the Gaels and other peoples as they were driven out of the incoming Viking raids. 878 AD it marked the end of the Viking invasions, but Circenn’s troubles were far from over. While it has had a firm grip on the east coast of Scotland, there are still many threats, both internal and external of Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia pc download Full Version.
- Scoan, the capital of the Circennus, hosted the legendary Stone of Destiny, which is said to confer divine power on its people. Where the stone is now is a mystery, but if there are clues, the recovery of the stone would certainly be an adventure worth undertaking …
The Welsh – Gwined and Strat Clut
- The kingdoms of Wales come from the British Celts who occupied much of the island of Great Britain from the Iron Age until its Romanization in the first century and beyond.
- Ironically, the term “Welsh” derives from the Anglo-Saxon term for foreigner, “wealas”, which they applied to the native British. The Anglo-Saxons flourished and many of the old British kingdoms began to disappear.
The leader of the faction: King Anaraut
- The people of Gwined have a certain claim to the title of “true British”, being led in the Wild West by the invaders who now call themselves “English”. Renowned for both their bardic arts and their longbow skills, the Gwined Welsh thrived under Rhodri Mawr.
- Rhodri kept Gwined free from the Vikings and other invaders as he expanded his borders. Now he is gone and his lands are divided.
Fraction leader: Run
Strat Clut is an old northern kingdom dating back to the 5th century and British Celtic. The kingdom was previously based on the fortress of Alt Clut, but was driven out by a Viking invasion in 870. In Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Torrent download, The current King Artgal was taken prisoner and allegedly killed under mysterious circumstances. The kingdom was further reformed in the valley of the river Clyde under the rule of his only son Run.
Great Viking Army – Northymbre and East Engle
- In 865 AD, Ragnar’s sons led the Great Viking Army and landed in East England. For the next 15 years, the Vikings roamed the peaks, from Wessex to Clyde, conquering cities, winning victories and suffering their share of defeats until the Battle of Edington in 878 AD, where their leader Guthrum found his rival in young people. Rege, Alfred. and his army in West Saxony. Defeated on the ground, his forces retreated in disorder to a nearby fortress. Alfred’s men successfully pursued and besieged him. After fifteen days of starvation, the invaders surrendered.
- Under his surrender, Guthrum was baptized into Christianity, and he and his men were able to return to East England and settle, provided they kept Alfred’s peace, of course.
- Defeated, but never humiliated, the Vikings boil with all-consuming rage. The wolf does not cage without consequences …
Faction leader: Guthfrid
- When the Vikings arrived in Northumbria in 867 AD, they took York or Eoferwic, as it were, as a fortress. And what a bastion it was, with its formidable Roman walls still standing 700 years later. King Aelle of Northumbria tried to conquer the city from the Danes, but was captured during the attack. As revenge for Aelle’s execution of their father, Ragnar’s sons set an example for him with the horrible Blood Eagle ritual.
- Northumbria remained under Viking control, and after the Battle of Edington and later the Treaty of Wedmore, part of the great Viking army went back to
- Northumbria to settle under Alfred’s peace.
Fraction leader: Guthrum
- East Engle, which forms most of Britain’s south-east coast, was the starting point for the invasion of the Viking Navy and the region where many of their warriors settled after the Battle of Edington. Under the leadership of the Danish leader Guthrum (or Æthelstan, to use his adoptive name for Alfred), he would eventually become known as Danelaw.
- However, there were still a few battles in the East Engle Danes. Do not shed your mantle of glory and become a man of the earth overnight.
The Viking Sea Kings – Dyflin and Sudreyar
- After almost a century of ever-increasing raids, the Vikings left an indelible mark on Britain, changing the course of its history forever. Last but not least culturally, as many smaller Viking troops had settled on the islands before Alfred’s defeat of the great Viking army.
- These smaller factions changed their existence from a relentless conflict for a new life in Britain, establishing their own small principalities, marrying each other, and eventually becoming part of the warp and traits of British life. This blend of cultures, so emblematic of Britain’s history, has helped create the rich melting pot of attitudes, beliefs and language that has made the islands and their people so unique.
- However, Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia highly compressed some Vikings never really settled; his plans were greater, his hunger for conquest and his reckless greatness. These kings of the sea will continue their warlike work, ignoring any decree of the incoming ruler of England …
Fraction leader: Bardr
- Dyflin was a major port city on the east coast of Ireland and home to Britain’s largest slave market. It was a major place of Viking occupation and was ruled until 873 by the Viking lord Imar, often associated with the boneless Ivar, the son of the legendary Viking warrior Ragnar Lothbrok. Viking raiders had wintered there since 840 AD, so their association with the region had been long, and over time their habits began to take on a more Gaelic flavor as the slow process of integration took place. .
- However, until 878 AD, Imar’s son Bardr was firmly established on the throne. Would this ambitious Viking leader try to seal a lasting peace with the surrounding Gaelic factions? Or go back to Ragnar’s ways and follow a path of bloodshed and domination? It’s hard to ignore the call of a warrior’s blood …
Faction leader: Eirik
- To the west of Alba is Sudreyar, the Kingdom of the South Islands. These scattered islands, which include the southern Hebrides, were sparsely populated and, given the weight of the Atlantic climate, were not suitable for the least resilient.
- Like much of Britain, these islands have experienced increased Viking contact since the 8th century. Prior to this period, they were part of the Gaelic kingdom of Dalriada, until they fell to the Vikings. In the next century, the Scandinavian occupation acquired a clear Gaelic flavor (and vice versa), especially after 872 AD. when Harald Fairhair became king of Norway, and his former opponents gathered in the area.
- Poor in materiality, but providing an excellent base for water enthusiasts, the Sudreyar Islands are a perfect base for raiders and explorers.
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 5 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB | Intel HD4000 @720p
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1)/ 10 64Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4570 3.20GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 4GB | AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB @1080p
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Also check Fall guys ultimate knockout crack download is a Battle Royale 2020 game developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital.
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia game download for pc