Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Free Download
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Download pc game is a 2010 racing video game developed by Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android, webOS, and Windows Phone. The Wii version was developed by Exient Entertainment. Hot Pursuit is Need for Speed’s 16th title and was released in November 2010, with digital distribution versions released in December 2010. A remastered version, titled Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, was released on November 6. 2020 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and November 13, 2020 for Nintendo Switch.
The Need for Speed Hot Pursuit takes place in the fictional Seacrest County, which is based in the states of California, Oregon, and Washington, where players can compete in various types of races. Players can compete online (except for the Wii version), which includes additional game modes such as Hot Pursuit, Interceptor, and Race. The game features a new social interaction system called “Autolog”, which is a network that connects friends for head-to-head races and compares player stats for competition. The game also offers paid downloadable content in the form of new cars, new racing events and activities, as well as new trophies and achievements.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit download pc game was well received by critics at E3 2010 and was best honored with “Best Racing Game” at the 2010 Game Critics Awards, as well as several other media outlets. It has won several awards for best racing game, including best driving game at the Spike Video Game Awards 2010. The game also won a BAFTA award for the multiplayer component of Autolog. Also check Need for Speed Heat. The game launches you into a new landscape in the open world behind the wheel of the fastest and most beautiful cars in the world. From Criterion, the award-winning studio behind the Burnout series, Hot Pursuit will redefine racing games for a new generation.
You will experience incredible speeds, eliminations and escapes as you battle with your friends in the most connected game Need for Speed. With Need for Speed Autolog and its innovative approach to connected social competition, your Hot Pursuit experience will expand beyond the web console, constantly moving your game in new and unique directions. Packed with action, this game will challenge you to become the best cop in Seacrest County or the most wanted pilot. For the first time in you will be able to play a full race on both sides of the law. Whether you’re a leading speedometer or a mid-range cop, make sure your aviators are spotless and your driving record is the complete opposite.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Free download returns to the roots of the Need for Speed series and takes control of the gameplay of the old Need for Speed III titles: Hot Pursuit and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 from the Need for Speed franchise. with exotic cars and high speed police chases. Hot Pursuit allows players to be a pilot or police driver and provides a full career path for both roles. The relationship between police and racing is described as “a dog chasing a rabbit”; the police are stronger, while the races are faster. Each part has various powers, including barricade calls and radar blocks. According to the criteria, the single player section is between 12 and 15 hours, but it has a lot of replay value.
The game takes place in a fictional location known as Seacrest County, based in Southern California, Arizona, and Colorado. It is an open world and offers more than 100 miles (160 km) of open road, four times the size of Criterion’s Burnout Paradise. Hot Pursuit introduces a new social interaction system called “Autolog”, which is described as “Facebook for games”. The features single and multiplayer game modes with up to eight players; As an option to experience multiplayer racing, players can post recordings and achievements to the Autolog feed for their friends to see, which they can then try to beat. Autolog also contains an experience system called “Bounty”. In July 2012, the Autolog panel was closed for all games except Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
The Need for Speed Hot Pursuit driving mode is described as “fun, accessible, good”, but not quite as arcade-style as Burnout Paradise, but far from being a simulator. All Hot Pursuit vehicles are real-world licensed cars and SUVs, described as “all the cars you ever dreamed of driving, the way you dreamed of driving them.”
Most vehicles are available in racing and police versions, but some cars are unique to each group. Also featured exclusively in the Hot Pursuit is the Porsche 918 Spyder concept. However, Ferrari cars, last seen in a Shift DLC pack, but especially absent from all other Need for Speed games in Hot Pursuit 2, are also absent in Hot Pursuit. There is no customization or tuning of the car other than the color change, “just because the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Download really focuses on the Hot Pursuit element”. Unlike previous Need for Speed games, which use non-branded fictional models, real cars such as the Audi A4, Chevrolet Cobalt, Porsche Cayenne, Nissan Frontier, and Ram 1500 are used to drive cars.
The Wii version of game has very little in common with its Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Windows counterparts. This version was designed by another company (Exient Entertainment) and it was a completely different game in almost every virtual aspect: graphics, soundtrack, career modes, gameplay, and customization. Some critics cited that the Wii version closely resembled an earlier Need for Speed version, Nitro. This version takes place in four real-life cities around the world (Chongqing, China, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and Las Vegas, Nevada), as opposed to the fictional Seacrest County in the others. versions.
In Career mode , there are 4 super tournaments (each city) and a Grand Prix tournament. Each super-tournament consists of four smaller tournaments, consisting of the Hot Pursuit (knockout track), Eliminator (knockout), Timer (solo timed track) and Rush Hour (100-1) races. Each super tournament ends with a Boss race, which is a free roaming race (with GPS) to capture more checkpoint flags than Boss (2 of 3, etc). In addition to Career, the game offers Quick Race mode, which allows up to four players on separate screens, each with their own map, and the four types of professional races plus a fifth, “Interceptor” (being a cop and throwing speed). .
The car of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit free download pc game s, purchased from Bounty, improve speed, acceleration and endurance (Class D, C, B, A and S cars, plus police vehicles in the Fast Race “Interceptor” race). Drivers have no names, just race / profile names. During the race, players can accumulate and use regular nitro and super nitro (stronger, but shorter), similar to Need for Speed: Nitro. Powers / “Soups” are purchased while driving: Boost (extra nitro), Drain (nitro from others), Cruise Control (short auto steering), Deflect The Heat (send police after opponents), Jammer (invisibility to police ), Tank (resistance to accidental damage), Soundwave (circular explosion) and Repair (immediate car restoration). Repair is the most important, because the player’s car must be in good condition to accumulate Nitro and be immune to being caught by the police.
A complex but extensive range of visual customization options is available, including body kits, wheels, and a full range of colors and vinyls, including hands-free drawing capability. The most obvious difference is that the graphics and physics of the race in this version are completely different from the other versions, giving it a retro look reminiscent of much older games before GameCube or Mario Kart.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Key features
- Career – For the first time in Need For Speed history, play full races as a police officer and as a driver. Whether playing online with friends, taking on friend challenges, or the single-player race, players will earn rewards that lead to the level and unlock new machines, weapons, and equipment.
- Need For Speed ™ Autolog -, your friends drive your gaming experience. Autolog is a system that connects friends directly with each other’s games, allowing them to compare and share all of their experiences, images, and challenges. Autolog instinctively offers challenges based on what your friends have done, creating an extremely dynamic and socially competitive experience.
- Cars – In Hot Pursuit, cars go from hot to hot. Experience the thrill of driving the world’s most sought-after high-performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power to launch suspects at supercharged police interceptors, like the Lamborghini Reventon, or rip off the law as a driver of high-performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Weapons and Equipment – Take out suspects with a variety of police weapons, including spike strips, and call in for additional support, including roadblocks as the chase intensifies. Runners have a wide range of evasion equipment at their disposal to get past police officers, including locks that block police communications and lock down their weapons.
- Seacrest County – Explore a world inspired by the California coastline, with desert, forest, coastal and mountainous regions. Seacrest County’s open world helps deliver the most intense police stalking moments ever.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Game Play:
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit System requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows XP 64-bit SP2, Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit). (Not Supported – Windows 95, Windows 98,
- Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000 are not supported.)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.0 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ; 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® – Windows 7®
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 1.5GB (Vista), 1.5 GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard disk space. Additional space required for DirectX 9.0c installation and for saved games
- Video Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 256 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0* or higher
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM drive (Disc Users only)
- Online Gameplay: Broadband connection for online activation and online gameplay – 512 Kbps or faster
- Direct X®: DirectX 9.0c
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit free download