Men of War Assault Squad 2 Free Download PC Game
Men of War Assault Squad 2 Free Download Pc is AS2’s first DLC game. It comes with a host of new features and additional single player content. Battle your way on the battlefield as an experienced tank team in third-person perspective. Be patient while fighting allied tanks through thick and thin. It’s also time to share your multiplayer games with the world! Download the replay through the Steam Workshop and download top-rated reviews in just one click.
Also download Injustice: Gods Between Us is a combat video game based on the fictional world of DC Comics.
Men of War Assault Squad 2 Download Free Pc has all the features of the original version, with additional features like Steam integration, player statistics tracking, new skirmishes for the single player and some of the multiplayer maps that have been updated from previous games. It also provides a great game engine and visual improvements.
Men of War Assault Squad 2 Free Download for pc Features:
- Play multiplayer games and the ability to save, download and share with others on Steam Workshop
- Direct third-party control function for new individual scenarios and custom scenarios
- 5 new skirmishes for the single player where you fight as an experienced tank team through new controls
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shadow technology
- Directly control each device as if you were playing a third person shooter
- UI and AI improvements, including kill numbers and troop icon information.
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage according to the season
- Fully updated inventory with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound enhancements, including voice acting
- Steam features including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player stats, leaderboards, voice chat, anti-cheat valve, friend invite, and workshop.
- player leveling up and ranking system
- in-game video recording and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked from the original Assault Squad
- Eight player collaboration support and a new extreme multiplayer game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five game modes
- more than 250 cars at your disposal
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and different battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific
- development tools like 3D model exporter and map / map editor, and much more.
- The Deluxe Edition of Men of War: Assault Squad 2 is the most prestigious version of the game. Show your dedicated support as one of the greatest network commanders with unique interface elements and faster experience collection.
- Receive an overall five-star ribbon for branding from the main menu
- Receive a unique five-star overall performance
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar that is visible to everyone during a game.
- Receive a unique HUD element that is visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a small XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock devices faster
Men of War Assault Squad 2 Game Play:
Men of War Assault Squad 2 System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows Vista / 7/8
- Processor: 4.0 GHz single core, 2.0 GHz dual core or higher
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10/11 compatible
- DirectX: version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 200 MB of available space
- Sound card: DirectX 10/11 compatible
“If you haven’t played Men Of War before, this is a rich and rewarding place to start. And you really should play something in this series if you have the slightest interest in RTS, because it’s one of the great masterpieces. Not playing is wasting your life. ”
Rock, paper, shotgun
With a significant graphical update, tons of new gadgets, and a complementary multiplayer component (plus skirmishes, in the end), every fan needs hours and hours of fun, visceral, and standout games. If you haven’t been in contact with an Assault Squad game and are a real-time strategy gamer, you won’t be disappointed. It is a recommendation right there. ”
Mouse N Joypad
“Accidentally discovering something amazing will soon be a four-word summary of my time with Assault Squad 2. […] I love Assault Squad 2, but it wasn’t an easy romance. Its brutal difficulty and hands-on approach to training should serve as a warning to all but the graying of armchair generals: this game is war, and war is hell. ”