The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Game Free Download
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Download is an open-world action RPG video game published and developed by Bethesda Softworks. The second game in the Elder Scrolls series was released on September 20, 1996. It was a commercial and critical success upon its release. As a way to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of the Elder Scrolls franchise, the game was downloaded for free from the Bethesda website on July 9, 2009. Game events, like the other games in the Elder Scrolls series, take place on the fictional continent of Tamriel, where the player can travel between High Rock and Hammerfell counties. Like all of The Elder Scrolls games, the player does not have to follow mission lines or take on specific character roles, which allows them to play the game as they see fit.The game features more than 15,000 cities, towns, villages, and character dungeons to explore, giving the player many options when purchasing a home.
Besides exploring the world, the player can join various guilds, orders, and religions; All with unique player missions and tasks. Joining and contributing to these organizations will allow the player to gain ranks and reputation in the game world, affecting the way NPCs and other factions view the player. The unique feature of Daggerfall is the player’s ability to create his own spells using the game’s talisman creation system, which is unlocked by joining the Mages Guild; By allowing the player to create custom spells with different effects, the game will automatically generate the magic cost of the spell based on the strength of the chosen effects. Similar to spelling establishment, the ability to charm equipment. The player can create or find a variety of teams. Players also have the ability to become a vampire, werewolf, or pig-man.
The The Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall Free download combat system uses mouse movement to determine the direction and effect of weapon movement in close combat. Daggerfall features a wide variety of formidable enemies; The most powerful is the Demon Daedra, who can make traveling through these worlds difficult. To finish the game, the player must visit at least 6-8 of the 47 explorable areas present in the game. Daggerfall is located in Iliac Bay, between High Rock and Hammerfell counties. The player is sent here at the personal request of the Emperor. The player wants to do two things: First, the player must free the ghost of King Lysandus from his earthly shackles; Second, the player must know what happened to a message from the Emperor to the former Daggerfall Queen. The letter reveals that Lysandus’ mother, Nolvaga, knows the location of Mantilla, which is the key to reviving the first numidium, a powerful bronze golem.
In The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall download , The Emperor wants his spy to force Nulfaga to reveal the location of Mantella so that the blades can finish rebuilding the Numidium. Through a series of setbacks and confusion, the message fell into the hands of an Orc named Gortworg. Not knowing what a Mantella is, Gortworg consults Mannimarco, the King of Worms (Necromancer leader). During this time, Underking, who had originally destroyed Numidium I due to its misuse by Tiber Septim, recovers deep into High Rock Cemetery after spending so much energy destroying it the first time. In order for a player to give Mantella to anyone, the player must kill the killer king Lysandus and put his ghost to rest. After realizing this, the player must steal the Tiber Septim totem from King Gothryd of Daggerfall and free Mantella from his imprisonment in Aetherius. Next, the player has six options for how to handle Mantella.
The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall Free Pc Features:
- If a player gives Mantella to Underking, he absorbs his strength, goes into eternal rest, and creates a large “magic-free” area around him.
- If Gortworg was victorious, he used Numidium to destroy the imperial forces and the “Kings of the Gulf”, the rulers of the various provinces of Eliak Bay. The Underking arrives shortly after to permanently destroy the first Numidium, losing his life in the process. Then Gortworg managed to create Orsinium, the kingdom of Orcs.
- If the Blades were to win, they could recreate the first Numidium and use it to defeat the Bay Kings and Orcs, as well as unite all Tamriel provinces under the Empire again.
- If any of the kings of the Gulf won, that king would use the first Numidium to defeat all the other kings before Underking himself destroyed him.
- If Manimarco receives Mantilla, he uses her to become a god.
- Another ending, as shown in the Daggerfall Chronicles Strategy Guide and elsewhere, is planned by Bethesda, but is not achievable in the game: if the player activates Mantella while possessing his Totem (Numidium controller), then Numidium will kill the player, lose control, and be destroyed by the forces The empire.
- Windows Operating System
- Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10
- Processor Intel® Pentium® D or AMD™ Athlon™ 64 X2
- Video NVIDIA® GeForce; 6800 (256 MB) or ATI™ Radeon™ X1600 Pro (256 MB) or better
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Storage 8 GB HD space
- Internet Broadband Internet connection
- Input Keyboard and mouse
- Resolution 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution
Also check Stardew Valley pc game is a role-playing simulation video game developed by Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone.
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Download pc game
- Click the Download button below.
- Wait 5 seconds and then click the blue “Download Now” button. Now let the download start and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game finishes downloading, right-click on the .zip file and click “Extract to game (to do this, you need to have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the folder and run the exe application.
- Enjoy and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you miss the dll errors, install all programs in the folder