Splinter Cell Blacklist Free Download Pc Game
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Download is a Stealth and Adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Toronto and published by Ubisoft. The seventh installment in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell series is a sequel to Splinter Cell: Conviction. In August 2013, the game was made available globally for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and Xbox 360 platforms. In the game, players take control of Sam Fisher, an intelligence officer working for 4th Echelon, who is on a mission to stop the engineers, a group of terrorists.
Those attempting to compel the United States to evacuate all of its troops stationed abroad. Blacklist’s gameplay is identical to its predecessors, with players charged with fulfilling tasks and destroying foes. The blacklist marks the return of Spies vs. Mercs, an asymmetric multiplayer game first featured in Pandora Tomorrow.
Maxime Béland, who previously worked on Conviction, directed the game, which Jade Raymond produced. Splinter Cell Blacklist combines parts of its predecessors, emphasizing Conviction’s action and a concealed focus on prior games. Beeland researched reviews and feature lists in preparation for this game. Eric Johnson stars as Sam Fisher in Blacklist, the first Splinter Cell game since veteran Michael Ironside was unable to resume his role due to disease. Ubisoft Shanghai created the subsequently revealed Wii U version, as well as the multiplayer game. Check Hitman 3 for free
In Splinter Cell Blacklist free download pc game, players take control of franchise hero Sam Fisher as he attempts to stop a terrorist outfit known as the Engineers. The game emphasizes stealth and has a third-person perspective. Throughout the game, players may move the camera, run, crouch, and leap over obstacles. The blacklist attempts to maintain the “aggressive stealth” of conviction while keeping the classic stealth features of older games, blending action and stealth and letting players to utilize various approaches and methods to accomplish tasks and destroy adversaries.
Players may complete stages without being observed by enemies by using tactics such as seeking refuge or enlarging ledges. If the player decides to murder adversaries, other foes will notice the bodies of their allies. To prevent this, gamers can conceal corpses. Fisher can also demolish adjacent lights to create a strategically valuable dark environment, and he has adjustable night vision and sonar goggles that let him to identify foes in the dark and see through walls. He also owns a Tri-Rotor, a tiny unmanned surveillance aircraft that can spy on foes, cause diversions, inflict electric shocks, and self-destruct to eliminate them.
Players can engage in a more violent shooting and racing game, employing tools and weapons to eliminate adversaries. They can traverse between levels by interacting with ambient elements like boundaries and zip wires. Conviction’s pick-and-run feature has returned to the blacklist, with upgrades and enhancements that let players to tag numerous targets. When they assault, they may instantaneously kill all of their targets. The modifications made the system run more smoothly.
The protagonist is pursued by many foes, including troops and dogs, who warn their companions to his whereabouts. Players can kill them, leave them unhurt, or hamper them, and the game divides their options into three categories: Ghost (stealth game), Tiger (stealth, aggressive game), and Aggression (aggressive game). Although the game includes interrogation sequences in which targets are interrogated (or tortured), it lacks the interactive torture scenes found in Conviction. Players can still choose whether to save or murder their targets following interrogation.
Splinter Cell Blacklist Pc Game Key features:
- Works without restrictions: am is back with his tactical look and his glasses, more lethal and agile than ever. Free to do whatever it takes to stop the blacklist, Sam travels from exotic regions to American cities as he races to discover who is behind this devastating threat.
- Own your own style of play: Splinter Cell Blacklist draws on the roots of the franchise, as it explores new directions to embrace the worlds of action and adventure. Players can specify their personal play styles and earn rewards for those choices.
Ghost players don’t want to be detected: Offensive players rely on instincts and a front shot to handle the situation.
Tiger players seek lethality in the most effective and silent way.
- Trading tools: engineers using new tools like, In Splinter Cell Blacklist , Like Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist also brings back fan favorites like Sticky Shocker and the monstrous Karambit Curved Knife. Stealth enthusiasts will be happy to take full advantage of Sam’s stealth abilities to abduct and transport enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with extreme precision by distinguishing and executing multiple enemies in one smooth motion.
- Echelon build new: Sam is building a brand new Echelon unit; His team, his way. Anna “Grimm” Grimsdottir is the director of technical operations, CIA agent Isaac Briggs brings extra firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole takes out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile operations unit with unlimited resources and state-of-the-art technology aboard a redesigned stealth aircraft, Paladin.
- Enjoy an all-in-one experience: Sam and his team learn about terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive mission objective data on the fly. With SMI, players can take advantage of the Splinter Cell Blacklist for pc global economy system that allows them to customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, glasses, weapons, Paladin, and much more.
- Return of spies in exchange for mercenaries
Spies vs. Mercs is back with a new asymmetrical style of play. Players will be able to face off in squads of 4 players as they build Spy or Merc according to their playstyles through extensive customization elements. Also, the classic Spies vs. The original Mercs make their long-awaited return for fans.
- Cooperate: With SMI, the lines between the singles campaign and the COOP blur as the narrative deepens with Sam and Briggs. Earn money in the game and unlock additional weapons or tools through specialized missions assigned by Grimm, Briggs, Charlie and Cobain.
- Operating system: Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo E6400 2.53 GHz or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.80 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 10 512MB – Compatible with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard disk: 25 GB of storage space
- Audio: DirectX 10 – DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional: Supported Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, and optional controller (Xbox 360 controller for Windows recommended).
- A UPLAY account is required.
- Processor: Intel® Core ™ 2 Quad Q8400 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom ™ II X4 940 3.00 GHz or better
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard disk: 25 GB of storage space
- Sound: (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- Other requirements: a broadband internet connection
- Additional: Supported Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, and optional controller (Xbox 360 controller for Windows recommended). A UPLAY account is required.
Splinter Cell Blacklist Download Instructions:
1. Click the “Download” button.
2. Run the installer
Accept the user license agreements and specify the installation path
4. The installer downloads all necessary files.
5. During the download, you must activate your version of the game with a special code: download the unique activation key
6. Enter the code in the correct place: Complete the download and install the game.