Need For Speed Carbon Download Pc Game
Need for Speed Carbon download is a 2006 racing video game and the tenth installment, Developed by EA Canada, Rovio Mobile and EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts, it was released on October 30, 2006 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Windows and Mac OS X and in 2008 for theaters game.
The basic plot of Need for Speed Carbon follows the events of Need for Speed: Most Wanted and centers on the player character who takes control of the city. Players may play illegal street racing in the made-up metropolis of Palmont City. Although the gameplay is mostly unchanged from its predecessor, Carbon adds a lot of new features, such as pilots and racing crews, Touge-style racing events, and improved customization possibilities.
The Need for Speed Carbon features illicit street races with an emphasis on various racing styles. Players may use a range of real-world licensed automobiles (accessible between both development and launch) that can be upgraded and personalized with new parts. while dealing with the police’s participation in their attempts to stop the player.
With the ability to utilize Nitrogen Oxide and Speedbreaker as necessary, racing events center on competitive races against other drivers on point-to-point circuits or routes, checkpoint races, and races including sprints or drifts (the latter not included in its predecessor). either to aid in the race’s victory or to escape trying circumstances that eventually heal. The game itself has four game modes: Wii edition excepted, all console and PC versions of the game support online play: Race, Quick Race, Challenge Series, and Multiplayer.
The principles of Need for Speed Carbon Pc download, are the same as those of its predecessor Most Wanted, but Carbon adds additional aspects. Canyon Events, a brand-new feature available only for Carbon, are competitive racing events where players race against one another on the canyon roads outside of the main game frame. These events are modeled by the Japanese Tōge Races races. These events include sprint, drift, and duel; the player must avoid collisions with the bulk of the destructible rails in the latter two events to avoid losing them.
The dueling events on these circuits are conducted in two stages on a canon circuit, with one driver acting as a chaser and following the other at each stage. This makes them distinct from the events featuring the major rival contestants in the Need for Speed Carbon very compressed. close by, where the player starts as a follower in the first stage and gains points the closer he can follow the opponent; in the second stage, the opponent turns into a follower, and the player has to maintain as much distance as possible to prevent losing too many points beforehand. completed.
The main Need for Speed Carbon free download mode focuses on the player competing in races against rival street racing teams, rather than on individual races as in Most Wanted and Underground 2. When starting in Career mode, players must choose a class that not only be permanent for your game in this mode, but also dictate which of the three starting districts in the game environment in which they start and which racing events are available first. Additional cars and classes are unlocked as the player progresses this way; all cars obtained with the reward cards for the Fast Race mode are also available, but not only.
Players operate their own crew in Career mode and can recruit AI pilots to help them, each of them operating under a different role (Blocker, Draftman and Scout) and specialty: Repairman, Mechanic and Manufacturer. The type of role and specialty that each driver operates dictates how they help the player (some can find shortcuts during races, while others can help reduce police heat), and their role also determines in what car is driving;
The first two drivers that the player unlocks match their cars with the class chosen by the player. During the races, players can use their companions for a period of time, after which they have to wait for a while for the companion gauge to recharge before they can use them again.
Fast race, series of challenges and online multiplayer in Need for Speed Carbon
Quick Race mode of Need for Speed nfs Carbon allows players to create custom single or multiplayer events, both on split screen and online, using any track and machines in the game and changing various factors, such as the difficulty of opponents, track conditions, etc. The cars and tracks that can be used depend on the player’s progress in Career mode, although all players can be allowed to use companions they have unlocked in these events, as long as this option is allowed.
The Challenge series consists of a series of racing events that are divided into 12 categories, each divided into three levels of difficulty. Each challenge event requires the player to accomplish a specific goal, depending on the type of event, using a car set on a particular course of play. Players can choose any category to get started, unlike Most Wanted, but must complete in order from Easy to Hard. Completing all difficulty levels of a challenge unlocks a new car or customization option that the player can use in other ways.
The online multiplayer mode focuses on two exclusive multiplayer events: Pursuit Knockout and Pursuit Tag:
- In Pursuit Knockout, players compete in rounds of a circuit and each player in last place is eliminated and returns as cops to prevent the other players. The winner is the player who finishes the first race.
- In Pursuit Tag, one player is a runner and must evade the others, who operate as cops. If the player is arrested by another, he changes roles. The winner is the player who spends the most time as a runner.
- Fan of the Need For Speed franchise? Go ahead and shut down, as the newest version of Need For Speed Carbon has hit the market.
- It follows the style of the Underground saga. Hit the tarmac, compete with your fiercest rivals and take advantage of the incredible tuning options offered.
- It’s not just about being the fastest. You will have to ignite your imagination and adjust your vehicle to the maximum if you want to be the best on the street.
- Are you ready to create your dream car? From spoilers, exhaust pipes, basses and stereos to stickers, headlights, stained glass and paintwork, you’ll have a complete gallery of additional settings at your fingertips. What masterpiece will you create?
- Get ready to feel the excitement on all four wheels. With exceptional graphics and a fantastic story, you will be completely immersed in California Carbon Canyon.
Need for Speed Carbon Game Play:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows XP 64-bit SP2, Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit). (Not Supported – Windows 95, Windows 98,
- Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000 are not supported.)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.0 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ; 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® – Windows 7®
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 1.5GB (Vista), 1.5 GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard disk space. Additional space required for DirectX 9.0c installation and for saved games
- Video Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 256 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0* or higher
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM drive (Disc Users only)
- Online Gameplay: Broadband connection for online activation and online gameplay – 512 Kbps or faster
- Direct X®: DirectX 9.0c
Also check other game series Need for Speed The Run
Need for Speed Carbon Free Download Instruction:
- Click the Download button below.
- Wait 5 seconds and then click the blue “Download Now” button. Now let the download start and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game finishes downloading, right-click on the .zip file and click “Extract to game (to do this, you need to have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the folder and run the exe application.
- Enjoy and play!