Bioshock Game For PC Download
BioShock Download Full Version is a 2007 first-person shooter game developed by 2K Boston (later Irrational Games) and 2K Australia and published by 2K Games. It is the first game in the BioShock series. The concept of the game was developed by irrational creative leader Ken Levine and incorporates ideas from twentieth-century utopian and dystopian thinkers such as Ayn Rand, George Orwell and Aldous Huxley, as well as historical figures such as John D. Rockefeller and Walt. . The game is considered a spiritual successor to the System Shock series, which several members of the irrational team, including Levine, had previously worked on.
Also check Fall guys ultimate knockout is a Battle Royale 2020 game developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital.
BioShock free download pc game takes place in 1960. The player guides the protagonist, Jack, after his plane crashes into the ocean near the bathysphere terminal leading to the underwater city of Rapture. Built by business mogul Andrew Ryan, the city was destined to be an isolated utopia, but the discovery of ADAM, a genetic material that can be used to grant superhuman powers, began the city’s turbulent decline. Jack tries to find a way to escape, fighting hordes of enemies obsessed with ADAM and the iconic and deadly Big Daddies, while socializing with a few remaining healthy people and finally finding out about the past Rapture. Game player, like Jack, can defeat enemies in various ways using weapons, using plasmids that grant unique powers and changing the Rapture defense against them. It was released for the Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 platforms in August 2007; a PlayStation 3 port from Irrational, 2K Marin, 2K Australia and Digital Extremes was launched in October 2008 and an OS X port from Feral Interactive in October 2009. A mobile version was developed by IG Fun, which contained the first levels of the game.
Game includes role-playing elements, giving the player different approaches to deal with enemies, for example through stealth, as well as moral options for saving or killing characters. In addition, the game and the biopunk theme borrow concepts from the survival horror genre, especially from the Resident Evil series. BioShock download for pc received critical acclaim and was especially praised by critics for its story based on morality, captivating environments and unique scenery. It is considered one of the best video games of all time and a demonstration of video games as an art form. He has received several Game of the Year awards from various media outlets, including BAFTA, Game Informer, Spike TV and X-Play. It is a shooter game different from any you’ve ever played, loaded with unprecedented weapons and tactics. You will have a complete arsenal, from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical launchers, but you will also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you superhuman powers: launch electric currents into the water to shock more enemies or freeze and destroy with a key.
BioShock Game Story:
BioShock download Pc Game is established in 1960 in the underwater city of Rapture; the history of the city is revealed mainly through audio recordings that the player can collect during the game. The abduction was planned and built in the 1940s by objectivist tycoon Andrew Ryan, who wanted to create a utopia for society’s elite to flourish beyond government control and “petty morality.” Scientific advances have expanded enormously, including the discovery of the genetic material “ADAM” created by sea slugs on the ocean floor. ADAM led to the creation of “plasmids”, which modify a user’s DNA to give superhuman powers, such as telekinesis and pyrokinesis. To protect Rapture, Ryan imposed a law banning contact with the surface world.
In BioShock pc game , Despite the apparent utopia, class distinctions increased and former gangster and businessman Frank Fontaine used his influence on the lower class to plot a coup on Rapture. Fontaine profited by creating black market routes to the surface world and, together with Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum, created a cheap plasmid industry by mass-producing ADAMs by implanting snails in the stomachs of orphaned girls, nicknamed “little sisters.” . Fontaine used his improved plasmid army to attack Ryan, but was reportedly killed in battle. Ryan took the opportunity to take advantage of their assets, including the plasmid factories.
In the months that followed, a second figure named Atlas rose to speak on behalf of the lower class, creating additional conflict. Atlas led the attacks on factories that housed the little sisters, and Ryan responded by creating “big dads,” people with plasmid growth surgically grafted onto huge, heavy diving suits who were psychologically obliged to protect the little sisters at all. Ryan also created his army of plasmid-enhanced soldiers, called “Splicers”, which he controlled using pheromones distributed through the Rapture air system. The tension ended on New Year’s Eve 1958, when Atlas ordered a total attack on Ryan. The battle left many dead and a few healthy survivors took root. What was once a beautiful utopia had become a collapsed dystopia. Some of the events described above are reviewed and extended in the downloadable expansion set BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea, which takes place in Rapture in the last months of 1958 and leads to Atlas’ assault on Ryan’s forces.
Atlas contacts Jack by radio and guides him safely to the Splicers and the dangers of the ruined city. Atlas enlists Jack’s help to stop Ryan, directing him to a docked bathysphere, where he claims that Ryan caught his family. When Jack meets a wandering Little Sister and her fallen father, Atlas urges Jack to kill Little Sister to harvest his ADAM for him; Dr. Tenenbaum hears this and intercepts Jack before he hurts his little sister, urging him to forgive the boy and any other little sister he meets, giving him a plasmid to force the snail to big of his body. Jack eventually heads for the bathysphere, but Ryan destroys it before Jack can touch it. Enraged, Atlas directs Jack to Ryan’s mansion through Ryan’s army of Splicers and Big Daddies. Sometimes Jack is forced to travel through areas controlled by Ryan’s allies who have now gone mad, such as the mad Dr. J.S. Steinman or Sander Cohen, a former musician and art dealer who now likes to see the death and misery of others.
Finally, Jack enters Ryan’s office, where Ryan is patiently waiting for Jack, accidentally playing golf. Ryan explains that he was fully aware of Atlas’ plan and explains that Jack is his illegitimate son, which Fontaine took from his mother, who put him at Ryan’s fingertips on the surface and genetically modified him to age quickly. . Fontaine had planned to use Jack as an asset in his war with Ryan, taking him back to Rapture when the time was right; Jack’s genetics would allow him to access systems such as the bathysphere that Ryan had blocked long ago. With nowhere to run, Ryan is willing to accept death of his own free will, quoting one of his principles: “A man chooses. A slave obeys.”
- If the player saves all the little sisters (or collects only one of them), Jack brings them back to the surface with him and adopts five of them as his daughters, and Tenenbaum happily tells how they will live a full life under his command. carefully, finally surrounding him on his deathbed. This ending is considered canon in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea.
- If the player harvests more sisters, Jack asks the little sisters to harvest their ADAM. Tenenbaum sadly recounts what happened, condemning Jack and his actions. A US Navy submarine comes across the wreck and is suddenly surrounded by bathyscaphes that contain joints that attack the crew and take control of it. Ben is revealed to be carrying nuclear missiles, and Tenenbaum claims that Jack “stole the terrible secrets of the world”: the more the little sisters are harvested, the harder and angrier Tenenbaum’s narrative becomes.
- Biologically change your body: send fire from your fingertips and unleash a swarm of killer wasps coming out of the veins in your arms.
Hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and create new variants of ammunition.
- Turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water and even your worst enemies.
- Explore an amazing and unique art deco world hidden deep in the ocean.
BioShock System requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
- Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive Space: 8GB
- Game requires Internet connection for activation
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Video Card: DX 9 – Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better), DX 10 – NVIDIA GeForce
- 8600 or better
- Sound Card: SoundBlaster(r) X-Fi(tm) series (optimized foruse with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)
BioShock download for pc