Battlefield 2 Pc Download Game Full Version Free
Battlefield 2 free download pc game is a 2005 military first-person shooter simulator video game developed by Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows as the third game in the Battlefield series. Players fight on a modern battlefield, using modern weapon systems. Battlefield 2 is a first person shooter game with some elements of strategy and tactical shooter. The single player of Battlefield 2 skin features missions involving clashes between American sailors, China, and the fictional coalition in the Middle East. The multiplayer aspect of the game allows players to organize into teams that are under the leadership of a single commander to promote teamwork.
The story takes place at the beginning of the 21st century, during a fictitious world war between different power blocs: China, the European Union, the Fictitious Middle East Coalition (MEC), Russia and the United States. The game takes place on different fronts, as the Middle East and China are invaded by US and EU forces, and the US is invaded by Chinese and MEC forces. A sequel, Battlefield 3, was released in October 2011. On June 30, 2014, the multiplayer master server was shut down along with other GameSpy-based titles.
Battlefield 2 is a sequel to Battlefield Vietnam, with many modifications to the popular gameplay of the original. Many of these new game features have been added to the game thanks to teamwork and collaboration. The new game engine includes improved physics, dynamic lighting, and more realistic material penetration. Battlefield 2 Pc Game download is a multiplayer video game played over the Internet or on a local network. A single player mode is included with three levels of difficulty. Both player modes use the same maps and use the Battlefield game of conquest. The single player mode allows 16 computer controlled players, while the Internet mode allows up to 64 players. Players can choose to play as the United States Marine Corps, the People’s Liberation Army, or the “Middle East Coalition.” Additional factions can be returned through expansion packs, such as the European Union. Progress in the game is made through promotions that allow you to unlock additional weapons. By playing the game on ranked servers, players can increase their overall player stats. These statistics are used to offer promotions and other achievements.
Players are divided into two opposing teams (the factions they represent depend on the map). The key objective of Battlefield 2 is to reduce tickets for rival teams. Tickets represent the ability of an army to consolidate its position on the battlefield; Each team has only a limited number of tickets and each accident on the battlefield reduces the number of tickets available. The control points are the key points on the map and are represented by flags. Checkpoints are replay points from Battlefield 2, and a team that owns a significant majority of checkpoints causes the other teams’ tickets to gradually decrease, regardless of losses.
A round ends when a team’s tickets have disappeared, the round timer expires, or, at any time, a team has no checkpoints or living soldiers on the battlefield (meaning they are not present in any way) on the battlefield). The two game modes in Battlefield 2 Pc download are Conquest and Co-op. The only difference between the two modes is that Co-op includes computer controlled players, while Conquest only allows human players. Co-op results are not taken into account for the player’s overall stats.
Battlefield 2 Features:
Battlefield 2 pc game has a single player mode that allows players to play solo on multiplayer maps of robots in Recruitment, Veterans, or Expert difficulties. Unlike multiplayer, which supports up to 64 players, this mode only supports a maximum of 16 players, limiting the mode to just 16 player-sized maps.
Ranks and awards
Battlefield 2 has twenty-one ranks. The game features numerous awards, such as medals, ribbons, and badges that are earned by completing specific objectives and provide additional experience later on.
The game features seven different classes, similar to previous versions, that have their own unique roles on the battlefield.
Assault – The main role is to fight enemies at medium range.
Doctor – The main role is to revive and heal teammates.
Anti-tank: the main role is to fight an anti-tank war.
Engineer: the main function is to repair or destroy vehicles.
Support: The main function is to provide suppressive fire against enemies and provide teammates.
Special forces: the main function is to carry out stealth and sabotage missions.
Sniper – The main role is to attack long-range targets.
Weapons and gadgets
As in previous versions, Battlefield 2 Pc download features exclusive class and faction weapons and gadgets.
Each time a player is promoted to an eligible rank, they are given the opportunity to unlock one of seven unlockable weapons, one for each class, which they can then use in place of the standard weapon for that class.
- Assault uses assault rifles and combat with tilted grenade launchers (G3 is the only exception, offering the player hand grenades instead)
- The doctor uses assault rifles.
- Anti-Tank mainly uses machine guns and carries an anti-tank launcher.
- The stand uses machine guns.
- Special forces use assault rifles with red dots.
- The engineer mainly uses rifles.
- Sniper uses sniper rifles with high magnifying glasses.
- Commander – Allows the player to see a top view of a map and issue commands to teammates, as well as provide resources. Any player can become a captain, but the highest ranked players will have priority.
- Teams – Allows up to six players to be grouped into a team with a maximum of nine teams that can be created for each team. Team leaders can request and receive orders from the commander and can place requests for the commander’s assets in view of the commander. Additionally, the team leader serves as a mobile replay point for his team; Otherwise, only flags can be used as spawn points.
- Battlefield Recorder – A built-in Battlefield 2 recorder records battles for later playback. These files can be downloaded from a server that supports Battle Recorder directly after that game. Recorded battle files are approximately 1 to 8 megabytes in size and are played on the Battlefield 2 engine. Camera angles and speed can be changed, although there is no scrolling capability. Files can be exported in AVI format.
Expansion and booster packs
Battlefield 2: Forces Special was the only expansion for the Battlefield 2, released on November 21, 2005. With a Special Forces theme, it introduces a number of new factions, weapons, and maps focused on black ops.
Battlefield 2: Euro Force was the game’s first booster pack, released on March 14, 2006. It introduced a new faction, the European Union, fractional weapons for them, as well as three new maps linking the European Union with the Chinese. and the Eastern Coalition.
Battlefield 2: Armored Fury was the game’s second booster pack, released on June 6, 2006. Armored Fury introduced three more new maps, all featuring vanilla factions and several new vehicles.
Battlefield 2 Game Play:
- Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
- Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive Space: 8GB
- Game requires Internet connection for activation
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Video Card: DX 9 – Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better), DX 10 – NVIDIA GeForce
- 8600 or better
- Sound Card: SoundBlaster(r) X-Fi(tm) series (optimized foruse with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)
You may like God of War 3.
Battlefield 2 free download