Battlefield 1 Free Download PC Game Highly Compressed
Battlefield 1 Free download pc game is a first person video shooter game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Battlefield 1 is the fifteenth version of the Battlefield series, and the first major entry in the series from Battlefield 4. It was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 21, 2016. It received positive reviews from critics and was seen as an improvement over previous versions of the series, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. Most of the praise went to World War I, single-player campaigns, multiplayer modes, images and sound design. It was a commercial success, selling over 15 million copies. The next game in the franchise, Battlefield V, was announced on May 23, 2018 and released on November 20, 2018.
Like its predecessors, Battlefield 1 download Pc Game is a first-person shooter that focuses on teamwork. It is set during the First World War and is inspired by historical events. Players can use World War I weapons, including action rifles, machine guns, automatic and semi-automatic rifles, artillery, flamethrowers and poison gas to fight opponents. Hand-to-hand combat has been revived, with DICE introducing new melee weapons, such as swords, trenches and shovels. These melee weapons were divided into three groups: heavy, medium and light.
Battlefield 1 Pc download Players can take control of various armored vehicles, including light and heavy tanks, armored trucks, cars, torpedo boats, biplanes and triplanes, an armored train, reconnaissance vehicles, an battleship and a M-class zeppelin. as if you were riding a horse in battle. Destructible environments and weapon customization, features found in previous games, returned in Battlefield 1 and are more dynamic.
The world’s game designer, Daniel Berlin, said that the campaign mode has larger and more open environments than previous versions in the franchise, with more options and options in terms of ways to complete levels and how to approach the fight. Players can control multiple characters in the campaign. If the player dies in the prologue, he will take control of another soldier and their role instead of reloading from a checkpoint. These roles can range from tank gunner to rifleman. When the player dies, the name of a real soldier appears on the screen, along with his year of birth. Unlike its predecessors, the game features a collection of war stories, similar to an anthology.
The multiplayer mode of the Battlefield 1 Free Download pc game supports up to 64 players. The new team system allows a group of players to enter and exit the game servers together. According to Berlin, playing without joining a team would make the game much more difficult. Multiplayer maps are based on locations around the world, including Arabia, the Western Front and the Alps. The game was released with nine maps and six modes, including Conquest, Domination, Operations, Haste, Team Deathmatch and War Pigeons, a way for players to secure their war pigeons and use them to summon an artillery strike.
Storm of Steel
The prologue, set in 1918, sees players take control of various members of the Harlem Hellfighters as they defend their positions against a German offensive in France. The player initially starts near the front line and must survive as long as possible against the waves of German soldiers. If the player survives the attack, an artillery barrage will fall on him and then the perspective of the Battlefield 1 download pc game will change to another soldier. Throughout the game, an anonymous narrator (one of the Harlem Hellfighters) comments on the nature of the war as the battle continues and the player-controlled soldiers are killed.
At the beginning of the battle , the infernal Harlem fighters initially lose ground to the Germans, but British tanks force German troops to retreat until the artillery stops the tanks. The Harlem Hellfighters launch a counteroffensive and advance, taking casualties as the Germans fall to the ground. When the player passes perspective to the last soldier in the game, a German soldier tries to kill the player’s character with a shovel, but is stopped by an artillery barrage that wipes out all the fighters on the battlefield and makes the player unconscious. When the player character regains consciousness, he initially appears to be the only survivor, but quickly encounters a German survivor. Although the two point their weapons at each other, exhaustion and fatigue take over as they both realize the futility of their situation, inclining both fighters to lower their weapons. The game then moves on to a cinematic intro that opens up to the other War Stories.
Through mud and blood
Set in the autumn of 1918, during the battle of Cambrai, in the hundreds of days offensive, the players assume the role of Daniel Edwards, a former driver enlisted in the war as a British tank driver. Edwards is assigned to a Mark V tank called the “Black Bess” and knows the rest of his crew: Townsend, the tank crew commander; McManus, a cynical gunner who doubts Edwards’ abilities and the crew’s likelihood of success; Pritchard, another gunner; and Finch, the cute mechanic.
The crew must enter German lines to reach the French city of Cambrai, helping to capture strategic positions and destroy artillery batteries in Battlefield 1 game download for pc . Finch is initially killed by machine gun fire while trying to repair the tank, and later the tank is trapped in the mud and surrounded by German infantry. Townsend decides to summon an artillery strike in his own position with the tank’s return pigeon to save the tank, to which McManus vehemently objects. Pritchard is shot and killed as he tries to free the pigeon, forcing Edwards to do so, allowing British artillery to save the tank. Encountering a thick fog in the nearby Bourlon Forest, Edwards acts as an advanced scout to guide the tank. When he clears the forest, the tank is affected by mechanical problems, and Townsend sends Edwards and McManus to save the spark plugs from the British tanks captured by the Germans. McManus expresses his contempt for his orders and abandons the mission, deserting. However, McManus later changes his mind and returns in time to save Edwards from a German soldier.
After interrogating Tilkici, the rebels discover that they must use message capsules held by three Ottoman officers to ask the train to stop. Zara continues alone, successfully infiltrating Ottoman camps to release two message capsules from a pigeon while eliminating Ottoman commanders. Battlefield 1 Pc Download, as she prepares to release the third capsule, Tilkici knocks her unconscious and manages to get rid of Lawrence. Tilkici drags Zara into the desert and mocks her, after ordering Canavar to attack Lawrence’s camp. However, Zara kills Tilkici before he can execute her.
When in Battlefield 1 free download highly compressed Returning to Lawrence, who survived the attack and moved after Tilkici’s escape, Zara and Lawrence decide to attack the armored train while it stops for supplies. Zara infiltrates the city where Canavar stops and destroys train segments to prevent the train from moving. Zara and the rebels destroy the train in an intense battle, ending the threat to their forces. After making his “revenge” against Canavar, Zara teams up with Lawrence to attack targets in the Suez Canal. The latest captions indicate that although the Ottomans lost the war, the Allies refused to grant the Arabs full autonomy and that conflicts in the region continued until the 21st century.
Battlefield 1 Revolution is the complete package that contains:
- Battlefield 1 Basic Game – Experience the beginning of full warfare in Battlefield 1. Discover a world at war with an adventurous campaign or join epic
- multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Fight as an infantry or take control of incredible vehicles on land, air and sea.
- Battlefield 1 Premium Pass – Immerse yourself in 4 themed expansion packs with new multiplayer maps, new weapons and more. (Expansion Packages = Will
- Not Pass, In the Name of the Tsar, Turning Tides, Apocalypse)
- The Red Baron Pack, the Lawrence of Arabia Pack and the Hellfighter Pack – Win themed weapons, vehicles and emblems based on famous heroes and units.
Battlefield ™ 1 takes you back to the Great War, the First World War, where new technologies and world conflicts changed the face of war forever. Take part in all the battles, control all the massive vehicles and execute all the maneuvers that change an entire fight. The whole world is at war: look beyond the trenches.
Battlefield 1 Main Features:
- Changing environments in locations around the world. Discover every part of a global conflict from coast to coast: fight in besieged French cities, vast expanses in the Italian Alps or vast Arabian deserts. Completely destructible environments and ever-changing weather create landscapes that change from moment to moment; Whether you destroy fortifications with gunfire or open craters in the ground, no battle is the same.
- Great multiplayer battles. Fill the battlefield in massive multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Charge on foot as an infantry, lead a cavalry assault and fight in such an intense and complex battle that you will need the help of all teammates to overcome it.
- Vehicles that change the game. Turn the tide of battle in your favor with big and big vehicles, from tanks and biplanes to huge giants, unique and massive
- vehicles that will be critical in times of crisis. It rains fire from the sky in a giant airship, crosses the world with the armored train or bombs the land from the sea in the battleship.
- A new multiplayer mode of operation. In Operations mode, perform expert maneuvers in a series of interconnected multiplayer battles spread across multiple maps. The attackers must break through the line of defense and bring the conflict to the next map, and the defenders must try to stop them.
- Conquest – One of the standard Battlefield 1 for pc modes in the Battlefield series. Teams capture objectives on the map and earn points based on the number of objectives they have. If a team suffers from a significant point deficit, a Behemoth-class vehicle (such as a Zeppelin L 30, an armored train, or a Dreadnought) will be available for use.
- Domination – A version of Conquest with a smaller map and fewer control points.
- Rush – Another standard game mode in the series, played between an attacking team and a defender. An attacking team with a limited number of respawns must try to plant bombs at two telegraph stations located in a sector of the map, while the defense team must protect the stations and deactivate the planted bombs before they explode. If the attackers are successful, their respawns are completed, and the defense team returns to the next sector. The game ends if the defending team runs out of attackers’ respawn tickets or if the attacking team captures the final telegraph stations. Unlike the rush modes of previous Battlefield games, telegraph stations can also be used to use artillery fire on attackers.
- Operations: a new way that takes place on different maps to simulate a war campaign. An attacking team controls a battalion with limited respawn tickets; Similar to Rush, they must advance through the sectors of a map, capturing their checkpoints. If the attacking team runs out of tickets, it loses one of the three battalions and must try again. If the attackers are successful, the teams move to a different map. The attacking team wins if it successfully clears all maps without running out of battalions, while the defenders win if they eliminate all three opponents’ battalions. The attacking team can receive a Behemoth vehicle if it loses a battalion.
- Team Deathmatch – A standard Battlefield 1 pc download in which teams compete to reach a target number of kills, or the highest number of kills, before time runs out.
War Pigeons – A new flag-like capture mode in which two teams must attempt to capture a carrier pigeon used to signal artillery fire. Once the pigeon is captured, the player must defend himself while preparing the message to be sent, and the pigeon must be released. However, the opposing team can still knock down the pigeon. The first team to successfully release 3 pigeons wins the Battlefield 1 pc .
- Frontlines: A new mode added to the They Shall Not Pass DLC, described as a “tug” that combines Ops and Rush. A map contains five checkpoints along a linear path that connects the bases of the two teams. Starting from the center of the map, a team must advance to the opponent’s base, capturing each successive checkpoint. If the point is captured by the opposing team, they will be pushed into their own territory. If a team reaches the opponent’s base, they must destroy the two telegraph stations inside to win the Battlefield 1 . As in Rush, the defense team can use telegraph stations to call in artillery fire. If the attacking team does not destroy both stations before they run out of tickets, they are expelled and must capture the final goal again before they can make another attempt.
- Supply Drop – A new mode added to the DLC In the Name of the Tsar. This game mode is inspired by the huge areas where the Eastern Front of the First World War was developed. Teams struggle with these supply drops, which provide the capture team with all sorts of goodies: ammunition, health, vehicles and trucks for the elite classes. The team that captures the most points wins. Ammunition and health are most commonly found in supply quantities, but Elite class vehicles and trucks are made to turn the tide of fighting in favor of the attacking team.
- Air Assault – The newest multiplayer game mode, added as part of the Apocalypse DLC. This Battlefield 1mode, available on only two maps, features a “frantic air fight” and focuses on air combat. Each destroyed opposing vehicle earns your team points. On the “Razor’s Edge” map, only one-seater planes are available, while on the “London Calling” there is a wide variety of planes and a zeppelin, available to each team.
- Shock Ops – A new mode added in the June 2018 patch. Shock Ops are like Ops, but instead they are shorter, faster and only play on one map. There are only five maps available in this game mode. These maps are called Giant’s Shadow, Tahure Prize, Lupkow Pass, Zeebrugge and River Somme.
Battlefield 1 Download Free Game Play:
Battlefield 1 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor: Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350 Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor: Processor (AMD): AMD FX 8350 Wraith Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 4790 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 480 4GB Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
You may like God of War 3 free download pc game is an action-adventure game developed by Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE).
Battlefield 1 free download
- First of all, you need to download all the files from the given link.
- Extract all zip files into a folder with WinRAR.
- After extraction, right click the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run as administrator” to start installing the game.
- Wait for the game to install.
- Copy the files to the Crack fix folder in the game installation path.
- Once the installation is complete, right-click on the game icon. exe and click “Run as administrator” to start the game.
- That’s it, enjoy the game.